There is no stamping on my card today. I thought that I had a piece of scrapbook paper that had ivy on it as I do not have an ivy stamp. This is what took the longest time tonight - going through all the scrapbook paper that I have stashed. I found some lovely papers that I had forgotten I had, but I did not come across the ivy one within a reasonable amount of time, so I opted for this embossed paper with the vine and berries. I was going to tell you that the deer ate the ivy but then I found the ribbon with the ivy in my ribbon box. Punching the squares out was another time saver.
The background is embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder and it was by pure coincidence that the bird wound up on top of the square, so I felt it needed to be acknowledged and colored it with my SU markers. I also used my gold paint pen to highlight the edges of the embossed panel. Not sure you can see it in the picture but it plays nicely with the gold in the ribbon.
The card is not as simple as the teapot and may be a little over done, but I like the outcome and hope you do. I think that I would try this again and use a different ribbon - perhaps a thinner satin or grosgrain in red.
Oh, and the little red bird is a hint as to what might be coming up next week.