Monday, January 27, 2020

Did You Know Today is.....And Saturday Was......

Today is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day!  So I sent some bubble wrap out to a select few I thought would appreciate it.  I think that the stamp cancellation machine might have taken all the fun out of the bubble wrap though as I heard from one recipient that it was all popped out.



And Saturday was Rachel's birthday.  It appears the trip made the sequins into card confetti as they were loose in the envelope when she got it.  



Me thinks I'll have to pay more attention to card protection in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I'd known about bubble wrap, I might have made a point of using some on a card. It's very hard to know with stuff like sequins and pearls and Dew Drops to know the best way of sticking them on so they stay stuck. That pocket card for Rachel is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.