Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teapot Tuesday 149


Clean and Simple - that's what our instructions were for this week.  Isn't this a sweet little teapot.  I just love the colors.  Some day, when I get my stamp castle reorganized, I am going to be using these colors.  Bring a blossom to the party - well, I'm bringing a blossom from a set I haven't used yet - Sweet Summer - it's a Sale-a-bration set that I had mounted and put aside and forgot about.  I thought I might use one of my new punches to punch out my blossom, but I kind of like this one on the single stem.  I happened to have a piece of the lattice die on my workspace so I added that for some more visual interest. 


Our destination this week is a revisit for a young woman who is now going to go through a bone marrow transplant and can't leave the hospital.  She was told to bring something to do to because she'll have a lot of time on her hands.  Cindy found out that she likes to send cards, so we are not only sending her a card, but we're including the ingredients for her to make more because she likes to send people cards.  She should have a lovely stash of cards after all the teapotters send their kits!

So, let's go see what's happening in the Teapot Gallery this week. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card Lorraine! The lattice is such a nice added touch! I know she is going to love getting her kits!!!!! I need to learn more about you teapotters :) Sounds like a wonderful group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me that it's the cards that stuck close to the teapot this week that really jumped out of the gallery - including yours. I'll be surprised if Lindsay doesn't come out of hospital as a confirmed card-maker after she gets all her kits.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.