Monday, July 13, 2009

Clean and Simple Art Challenge

I saw this challenge posted at Splitcoast today in the CAS (Clean and Simple) section. You were to go to the (www.art.com) website and choose an artwork to inspire you today.

The gallery for circles drew my attention. Click on these pieces that inspired me:

They both are done using the Circle Circus and Trendy Trees stamp sets. They are stamped on Confetti Cream CS and the images are colored with Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, and Soft Suede markers.

This set lends itself very well to Clean and Simple stamping. I think I will make one more each of these and wrap them up for a gift. You never have enough Thank You cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.