Wednesday, October 16, 2024

The 21 Day 100Day Project

By popular demand, the facilitator of The100Day Project put out a fall challenge that was only 21 days long which started mid-September.  I wanted to keep it simple so I went with the kraft stickers again.  This time I added them to a page in a large sketchbook that I have.  This took a little time measuring and placing the stickers accurately, but I was glad to be able to fit 3 rows of 7 stickers in each to be able to keep it all together.  I used two gel pens and each day added some lines to a sticker.  Where the lines of the same color intersected I rounded them with the ink.  



A closer look at the first week.


And this is what it looked like when I initially finished it.  




I decided afterwards to take it a step further and used a black gel pen between the stickers to connect the lines, also rounding the intersecting point.  Those black lines connect blue to blue and pink to pink.  


I've still got a lot of these stickers left so I'll be looking for more was to use them in the future.  This was a nice little project to do while having breakfast on those days - quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.