Monday, October 21, 2024

Jingle Belles - One More Pink Christmas

Well, I made it back with my second card for the Jingle Belles Pink Christmas challenge.  I have some die cut stitched flowers that I thought resembled poinsettias.  They have tiny seed beads stitched in for their centers.  There is some pale pink ivy trailing up the side of the screen.  While I was looking for a sentiment to add, I also came across this dove die from The Greetery that I hadn't used yet. 

 


A closer look at the stitching and centers.


It was a little precarious adding the stitching to these flowers and leaves.  Where the petals attach to the center it is not very sturdy and I had to be really careful not to tear the petal from the center.  The floss appears white in the photo but it is the same shade of pink as the die cut ivy.  There are three shades of pink cardstock used for the main elements which is why I opted for a white background.  I had so much pink paper out I decided to use it for a birthday card I'll be posting after I get the card to the birthday girl.  I enjoy all of the lovely fall colors but it is nice to have that pink in October too.

Please click here to visit the Jingle Belles and see all the beautiful pink cards.  You won't be disappointed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.