Saturday, July 27, 2024

ICAD Week 8 - Days 50-56/61 and Some Sunsets

I wasn't quite wrapping my head around the prompts this week so many of the cards are off prompt and I resorted to tangling.

Day 50/61 - Trivial Pursuit
Background tangle is All Boxed Up by Alice Hendon CZT.  Micron, Graphite Pencil, and Watercolor Pencils.


Day 51/61 - Clue (Off Prompt)
This almost reminds me of a beaded curtain.  Tangle is ELEH by Brigitte Henneberger with a half of tangle My Swing by Simone Menzel CZT in the large ovals.  Micron, Watercolor Pencils, Pastel Pencil, Colored Pencil, and Posca Paint Marker.


Day 52/61 - Wildcard (open to interpretation)
Tangles are Mysealium by Zentangle HQ and O by Adele Bruno CZT.  Micron and graphite pencil.


Day 53/61 - The Game of Life (Off Prompt)
Tangle is Oysteroid by Jody Genovese CZT.  PaperMate InkJoy Brights Gel Pens


Day 54/61 - Mahjong (Off Prompt)
Micron and Watercolor Pencils.  Tangles are Sun Up Sun Down by Lizzie Mayne and Sinko by Simone Menzel CZT.


Day 55/61 - Dominoes (Off Prompt)
Micron and Watercolor Pencils.  Tangle is Dream Wave by Diana E. Marshall.


Day 56/61 - Playing Cards
Micron and Sharpie


July 20th


July 25th


July 26th


And our little warrior underwent surgery for ear tubes this week.  He got clearance from his cardiac team for the surgery and all went well.  He's a little trooper!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing sunsets. You are lucky to have that open space at the condo to enjoy them at their best.
    My favourites are the waves and the playing cards, the waves again remind me of Escher (and a wooden jigsaw I bought myself which is waves but the pieces themselves are more tessellated than a normal jigsaw.

    Wishing the little one a speedy recovery and quick bounce back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing examples of tangles, as always. Beautiful sunsets and such a wee charmer. So sorry he had to have tubes in his ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some interesting tangles this time. One might end up in my Bible journal this Sun. I use them when the preacher gets off on a tangent and it helps me concentrate on what he is saying. It works for me.
    I'm surprised you didn't have a literal for mahjong and dominoes. The cards turned out great. I get it. Those type of designs reminds me of some of today's quilt blocks.
    Tubes are miracles. My G grand started talking once he could hear more than a mumble. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.