Thursday, July 11, 2024

ICAD Week 5 - Days 29-35

 Day 29/61 - Sepia
Tangle is C-View by Ria Matheussen using Micron and Watercolor Pencils


Day 30/61 - Parfait
I wanted to try tessellating parfait glasses and wound up with these parfait glass paper dolls.  Micron and Stabilo Markers.


Day 31/61 - Bonsai
I drew the 3-D Bonsai puzzle that a friend gifted me that currently sits on my sideboard behind me.  Micron and Watercolor Pencils.


32/61 - Pixel Art
Full disclosure - I've been playing catch-up with these and they were done out of order.  We spent the holiday long weekend at the condo with Rachel and her family and I fell behind.  Our GS3 seems to be part rooster and I'm not used to getting up at 6:30 a.m..........and staying awake.  I'll post about the weekend soon, but this was just what I needed to do when we got home, even though it took a good chunk of time to do.  You may be thinking "Avocado?", but no, it's a pixellated weather map of an approaching thunder storm that we avoided by coming home.  Done all in Stabilo Markers while watching the opening night of Shark Week.


Day 33/61 - Castle (Off Prompt)
Looking for something quick to do, I found some origami star strips and glued them to the index card first and then used a micron for the line work adding shading with colored pencil.


Day 34/61 - Panorama (Off Prompt)
This is my rendition of Sanntangle's Tile #455 which I did in honor of Independence Day.  Micron and colored pencils.


Day 35/61 - Splash
Microns and Watercolor Pencils.  Tangle is Jettabout by Debbie New which looked like a splash to me.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work, detailed as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parfait is very clever. I want to try the Castle X. It looks relaxing. Panorama is amazing and actually intriguing. Pixel looks like it took a while. I've been wanting to do a fabric pixel but just think I won't have the patience.
    Enjoyed checking these out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work on these is always fascinating. I especially like the parfait dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognise the tree ;-). I like the first one, though I initially thought of bacteria or microbes, and I think the glasses are very clever. The bottom one really reminds me of some glass I bought as gifts when I worked in the Channel Islands.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.