Tuesday, July 2, 2024

ICAD Week 4 - Days 22-28

Day 22/61 - Tulip
Inspired by a photo taken in April by my cousin Janis of tulips in bloom in Lewes, Delaware.  
Sharpie Paint Markers, Watercolor Pencils, Colored Pencils


Day 23/61 - Hummingbird
I was going for that "noir" feeling with just a tiny pop of color and some silver.
Micron, Colored Pencils, Sharpie Paint Markers, Silver Gel Pen


Day 24/61 - Coffee or Tea
I made my "T"ea with colored masking tape and then tangled on it with Micron and Gel Pen.  Tangles are Boter Bloem by Ellen Wolters, Qurtuba by Aida Rico CZT, Flower Echo by Linda Rea.


Day 25/61 - Fold
Micron, Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils.  Tangle is Quiltz by Kym Barlow


Day 26/61 - Strawberry
Watercolors, Micron, White Gel Pen


Day 27/61 - Opaque
I used opaque Sharpie Paint Markers and PaperMate InkJoy Brights Gel Pen.  I neglected to write down the name of the tangle and can't find the source.


Day 28/61 - Steampunk (?)
Micron, QiLi Metallic Colored Pencil, Inc Metallic Brush Journaling Pen.  Tangle in black is Widgets by Kate Ahrens CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.