Saturday, November 4, 2023

Inktober 2023 Complete

 


I added an additional tangle to fill in the stem and, not sure you can tell, used green and brown pastel chalk on that section.  The rest is done only in white and orange.  And I added a little spider on one of the sections - the only kind I'm comfortable with.  The back of this has the list of tangles and the key to where they're found on the pumpkin.  The ladies at 7F5R provided a document with links to the step outs for doing each of the tangles but you can usually find them on Tangle Patterns .

4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely amazing, so beautiful. I had to look twice to find the spider, but now that I see him, it's hard not to see him. It's like some sort of rich brocade fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Smart idea to document the tangles. Thank-you so much for the site resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! This is awesome Lorraine! I have no idea how you do it, but it's truly amazing! i love the colours, and all those tiny patterns, just beautiful! This is the best one you have done! (By my calculations!)
    Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.