Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Weeks 12 & 13 of The 100 Day Project

I didn't give up, I just got side-tracked a little with family events going on the last couple of weeks.  I had Week 12 done but not photographed before we went to Delaware and forgot about that when I got back until today when I went to photograph Week 13.  I have been writing down the words of the day in a little spiral notebook along with the layout for the word so I had some recollection of the particular word that I chose for the day.  If I didn't write down the word, I relied on checking my phone camera for a picture that I might have taken on that day because surely that would have sparked some joy.  So on with it.....  Week 12









And Week 13









I'll be adding the last nine in a couple of days when it is finally finished along with some wrap-up thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed you managed to keep up with all that was going on. The "baby" one was a given!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These have been such fun to puzzle over - some I never did 'get'. I've enjoyed the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does it take you to do just one? They are interesting. They twist my mind to figure out the words.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.