Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Jingle Belles - Holiday Tic-Tac-Toe

This fortnight the Jingle Belles gave us a little creative game of tic-tac-toe.  Just choose 3 in a row when creating your card.  And here I am last minute again, but I chose the first row down .....


I originally had the die cut in white and was just going to cut the stars off the gold one I had also cut but then decided to use the gold one entirely and I kind of rather like it.  


I just have to find my special eraser to get a little bit of errant glue off that gold paper.  That's what happens when you're in a rush.  

I'll be heading over to the Jingle Belles blog to leave some love for the other creatives.  You can also by clicking here.  

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a gorgeous card and I agree that the gold is perfect against the green tree paper. So happy you could join our Tic-Tac-Toe at Jingle Belles! (ps: Glue Eraser?! nah... surely stray spots of glue or ink are the very reason SEQUINS were invented... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to combine the Christmas tree paper and the Christmas tree word day ... so very glad you played Tic-Tac-Toe with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the all gold. I hope you found your glue eraser - mine lives on my desk! That forest paper is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun game to play and I can see why you're happy with your creation.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.