Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

 


The card above was created with stencils from The Greetery to create that scene.   I used Prismacolor pencils to add details and shading.  The sentiment was die cut and popped up.  The same sentiment was used on the card below.  The pumpkin background was colored with Copics.  I have used this background 3 times this fall - an anniversary card, birthday card, and now a Thanksgiving card.  


This little turkey is ready for Thanksgiving. 


I'm wishing everyone a very happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it and to those that don't, a very happy Thursday.  I'm thankful to all of you for stopping in to visit here.  

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely day yesterday. That stencil is amazing, though I'm sure it's your pencil shading that really brings it to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Joy's Jots

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.