Wednesday, December 29, 2021

A December Gift of Mindfulness

 


I follow Mind & Tangle on FB and IG and for the month of December she had a daily tangle project to do on Bijou tiles (2 inches).  While she demonstrated them she also told a story or fable to go along with them.  Unfortunately, while I can follow what she's doing with pen and paper, I don't understand Spanish so that part is lost to me.  I do know that the intent of this exercise was to do these tiles and to give them as RAK's as we went about our daily life.  Not getting out kept me from doing that, but that is not to say that they will not be distributed in the future.  

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure that when you do get to gift any of them, they will be appreciated. I still enjoy looking at the one I have on our fridge door.
    #6 makes me think of angular books, and then # 9 is also somewhat like open books seen from above to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine these are great! I have just (three days ago) started doing small Tangles. I have seen the beautiful ones you have done in the past, and admired them so much. I've just been doing mine in a small sketch book I have. Happy New Year!!
    Sunhine.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.