Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Jingle Belles - Cardstock Christmas

Yes, it's true, I made a Christmas card and I'm sneaking it in to the Jingle Belles Challenge for this fortnight of using cardstock and no patterned paper.  I was working on another project and really wanted to get a card done and this poinsettia that I had sitting on the side was screaming "use me, use me"  so I did.  I used a background snowflake die on a mid-value green background and gave that poinsettia a home.  I may decide to add a sentiment in the future, but for now it's done.   


I will have to get back to the Jingle Belles blog to check out the other beauties and leave some love.  You can join me by clicking here.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! That snowflake die is a beautiful background for your equally beautiful poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That snowflake background is great Lorraine! Lovely card!
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea, I think I might save this for inspiration as I have a snowflake background. It took me 6 months to find my first poinsettia after I set it aside; I'm glad yours was more vocal ;-) and easily found.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.