Monday, August 23, 2021

Baby Shower Card

Rachel asked me to make a card for a baby shower based on the invitation that she received below.


She said they knew that it is a boy so I went with some printed papers in blue and green stripes and plaids for the mountains.  The bear is several layers of a die from a Hampton Arts Christmas set stamped with a sentiment from SU's Cuddles and Kisses.  The "trees" are a Martha Stewart punch.


Here is her "little bear" watching one of his new faves "The Jungle Book" with his snack.



3 comments:

  1. Perfect card to accompany the theme. And I love the utter concentration on that face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Jungle Book - I think it was the first movie DH and I went to on a date, either that or Diva. We still watch it regularly, but I haven't seen the new one.
    Lovely baby card - the bear die works well like that with the sentiment stamped on it. Must remember that.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.