Monday, July 22, 2019

Fruity

It's almost the end of the cherry season.  I do love Ranier cherries the best.  They bring back good childhood memories.  They are a splurge as far as pricing goes but they are only available for a limited time so I splurge without guilt!

 
Just recently I found out that there were wild raspberry bushes growing along the property line at the school where I work.  I couldn't believe that I've been here just about 15 years and never noticed.  So, before it got so beastly hot here, I ventured out and picked some.  They were good - a little tart but there's nothing like fresh fruit from the source.
 

2 comments:

  1. Scrumptious looking! Nice arrangement of the raspberries. I'm not sure we ever see anything other than shades of red cherries here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm - two of my very favourite fruits!!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.