Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Eyes on the Sky

I do have a few more sunset shots to go through, but I thought I'd get these posted before too long.
 


 
On a recent early Saturday morning visit to Old Barney and a walk along the jetty.  I didn't make it the entire 1 mile to the ocean - so I camped out on the rocks about half way whilst HWNSNBP continued on.  I found a spot where I could get to the rock that wasn't we yet but the tide was starting to come in at that point and I soon had to move.  He gathered his shells and I gathered my picture....no birds though this time.

 
Then when we got back to the condo, the storm started rolling in.  We packed for a quick getaway and just barely made it out before the downpour.  Found out later that there was a lot of flash flooding in that area so we were very lucky not to have been caught in it.


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, both the sunsets and those dramatic stormy skies. I'm glad you got out in good time.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.