Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17 - Transporation


Transportation - my new bike.  Funny, the back tire looks a little distorted but it's just leaning a little towards the kick stand. 

On our ride this morning two large birds crossed the road in front of us.  Some thought they were turkeys, some thought they were peahens, but after some investigation I've determined that they are guinea hens.  My friend Cindy would love these I think as their feathers are polka-dotted! 


Tomorrow's prompt is "a mess" and I'll warn you now - it won't be pretty, and no, it's not a self-portrait!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post - both your bike and the guinea fowl. I've only seen them in private collections, not out loose.
    Those look like good rugged tyres on your bike! DH has been taking mine to cycle in to work a couple of times a week, and has been giving out about the weight of it. I pointed out that I would still have been in my teens when my mother got it, and it was a really light bike for its time :D.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.