Saturday, February 12, 2011

Marshmallows and a Baby

The only thing connecting these two topics is the color pink.  Pink for a new baby girl - Annabelle Faith and pink for cinnamon marshmallows.

I had squares left over from a teapot card of a couple of weeks ago that was a baby card, so I decided to put together another dsp quilt for my cousin's new granddaughter Annabelle.

I actually have two of these, one for the new parents and one for the new grandparents.  Much happiness all around.

The other pink - I finally got around to making my cinnamon marshmallows last Sunday and I found these really pretty and just the right size boxes at a local $store.  I added a decorated belly band with a paper doily medallion on the outside of the box.


Now I'm off to finish up some Valentine's Day projects and get ready to meet with some friends tonight.  We'll be making pizza and shooting the breeze.

1 comment:

  1. the quilt card is so pretty!!! I have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.