Sunday, April 18, 2010

RAK's

I received a wonderful birthday RAK from none other than our Teapot Queen this week.  I am the most humbled recipient of the little tea set used for Teapot Tuesday Challenge 10 and the wonderful card that she made to go with it.  (And she even threw in several spools of craft ribbon!)


Her little note said that it was my turn to enjoy it and I will certainly do so!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart Cindy!

I received another random RAK this week from Maggie (aka StampinCatMom).  She sent this lovely card...


You see the inside and outside.  Now you don't see anything written in the card itself (that's what a lot of stamper's do when they send RAK's so that you can use the card yourself) however, she did send a note that gave me some information about her.  It was a lovely surprise and yes, Maggie, it did brighten my day!  Thank you for choosing me.

I challenge all of you, cardmakers or not, to send a RAK to someone this week.  Put a smile on someone's face, be it a stranger or a friend you haven't seen or spoken to in a while.  It's a great feeling.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that lovely little tea-set - it inspired me to knit my card that week, with all the texture in it. Lucky you to have to enjoy - and the lovely matching cards.
    Maggie sends great RAKs - that one made me smile with the inside sentiment.
    I posted out 5 RAKs last week - does that let me off the hook this week? Mostly they were birthday ones, but random as not to people I *know*.
    Interesting that you think your birds do signal with their wings; I thought maybe I was being too anthropomorphic in thinking the robin was.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.