Sunday, April 25, 2010

Featured Stamper - GloriousGreetings

The Featured Stamper today is Gloria, one of our teapotters.  She has a great gallery you could get lost in. 

The rules for the Featured Stamper Challenge are to pick a card from the stamper's gallery and change at least two things about it. I visited Gloria's gallery and chose this one - Bee-utiful Ballerina.

The little ballerina on her card reminded me of the little fairy in the new SU set A Little Bit of Magic coming out May 1st. 


I changed the colors, the shape of the image panel, and the placement of the sentiment.  I also left off the ribbon on top and added a white punched eyelet border there and added a bow to the ribbon on the bottom. 

A friend at work just had her first grandchild.  She has three sons and now has a sweet little granddaughter.  I added some blue to this card and had the fairy holding a blue flower over the new pink flower as they now have a little girl in the family too. 

Here's a close up of the fairy........


Congratulations Gloria!  You're a great inspiration. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, I love this - such a sweet design. I may have to CASE this one!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.