Sunday, March 26, 2017

Jingle Belles - Blinging on the Holidays

I'm a little smitten with this card for the Jingle Belles Challenge this week.  The challenge is to use sparkly, shiny things and I think I have that covered.  The hardest part of using these bejeweled stickers was finding a background on which they wouldn't get lost.  So I chose this white snowflakes on kraft heavy cardstock as my base.  Both the snowman and the Christmas jeweled stickers were purchased from a Christmas clearance bin at Michael's some time ago.  The "merry" was die cut from red glitter paper. 


Once again I'm going to try to get a second card done in the next couple of days before the challenge closes for this week.  But actually, if I can find another piece of that paper, I think I'll do another card just like this because I really took advantage of that clearance bin ....... know what I mean? ;)  

You can check out all the other blingy cards on the Jingle Belles blog by clicking here.



3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooooh!!! what a GREAT use of those jewel stickers, i have a few of those too, lol, and i'm kinda kicking myself that it didn't occur to me that this is the PERFECT time to use them! thanks for helping us "bling on the holidays' at JINGLE BELLES! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, that is absolutely sparkle-tacular ... so glad you helped us *bling* in the holidays at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little simply-suggested snowman is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.