Friday, July 8, 2011

Thank You - End of School Year Gifts


Well, now that these have all gone postal I thought I'd post the thank you's that I made for the people who gave me end-of-the-year gifts.  Though these gifts are really not necessary, they are appreciated so I just like to send a little note letting them know how very sweet they've been to think of me. 

I was blessed with several plants, both for the garden and the office, a beautiful bouquet of flowers that was shared with a friend, candy, memo pads, a gift card to a local eatery, a pin, some yummy Italian baked goods, a new tea to try, and our office was treated to a lunch, complete with pastries from a local deli. 

The stamps are from the set Touch of Kindness from the Summer Mini.  I kept the layout simple because I had a about a dozen of them to do.  I added Crystal Effects to the water droplets on the bird bath to give them the appearance of wetness.  The image was colored with SU markers and I sponged around the edges of the image panel.  The card base was stamped repeatedly with the "thank you" stamp from the set in both VersaMark and Bashful Blue ink. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so nice. I find that so few send out thank you cards anymore. Great job and you chose the perfect set.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.