The date of the challenge may say the 29th but I'm posting on the 30th and it has been a beautiful and eventful day for a number of reasons:
1. No work - School Holiday - no rain - beautiful weather
2. Saw not one, not two, not three, but four bluebirds this morning in the garden.
3. Had breakfast and did some shopping with Rachel - she will be leaving tomorrow after school to start her new job in DE.
4. Got to go to two craft stores today.
5. Saved a chipmunk from certain death-by-bird-netting.
6. Chris moved back home - new nickname for him "Boomerang"
7. Got text message from Sunshine (ex-girl friend) thanking us for letting her be a part of our family for a little while
Tonight, after everyone is asleep I will be sitting down and writing my daughter a letter that will be part of that card above. It is her Time to Bloom. Where are my tissues!
Stamps: Organic Grace, Bellas Bloom
Paper: Rose Red, So Saffron, Orchid Opulence, Basic Black, Confetti White
Ink: Rose Red , So Saffron, Orchid Opulence, Basic Black, VersaMark
Accessories: Aquapainter, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, Styled Silver Hardware, Med. Oval Punch, Round Fire Brad, 1/4" Rose Red grosgrain