Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Anniversaries

Our friends R&L will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary this week. That deserves a special card. I must admit that I had these hearts on hand and was just waiting for the right occasion to use them. I think the colors mix the feminine and masculine wonderfully, despite the pink accents. I hope they have many more happy years together.

The other couple, P&B, will also be celebrating this week. They were married two weeks before we were 31 years ago. They too will be receiving one of these cards. I'm just glad that I finally got them both in the mail so they should have them in time.

Like I said in the post below, this technique is really not that difficult. Maybe you might see one or two more like this in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous standing cards! I love them!

    Just wanted to add in that I left you a blog award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both these pop up cards. Can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.