Wednesday, April 24, 2024

The100DayProject2024 at 60 Days

 



I know it's not easy to see the individual stickers, but trust me, they're all different.  I had to get a larger jar for the stars because I keep needing to make more so I can have enough scraps to finish.  I may have to hold onto the last few strips of each color and just cut them up to use them.  What am I going to do with the stars?  Well, that hasn't been decided yet, but I'm leaning towards stringing them to make a garland.  Something that I can keep out year-round - perhaps around my plant shelves on the window.  We shall see.   

2 comments:

  1. The little stars are so cute. The labels are mesmerising. I would easily believe that each one is different.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.