Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Jingle Belles - Bringing the Bling

A rainy Sunday enabled me to get another card done for this challenge.  We're still adding bling to our cards as per the Jingle Belles.  This card's main focal point is repurposed from a Christmas card that we received.  I saved the little scene to use at a later date and this happens to be that date.  I used some metallic paint to highlight the areas on the back panel as they were more of a tan color.  Then I added a piece of decorative gold embossed paper that was in a package that I found in my stash recently.  And I picked up that jeweled strip at The $Tree along the way.


Yes, the weeds are calling me again, but I will be back later tonight to visit all the sparkly entries and leave some love.  You can too by clicking here.  

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Weeding is therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo beautiful and so sparkly! what a brilliant way to use that holiday card... this is definitely the right time & situation! love love love the cool bling/pearl border too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an elegant holiday design ... thanks for helping us Bling on the Holidays at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jewelled strip is so in keeping with the image, as well as being perfect for the bling theme.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.