Thursday, October 1, 2020

Every Seven Days Continuation

 Art from nature - I had this queued up a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post it, so I've brought it up to date.

Week 7 -  Connect



A second entry for Connect


Week 8 - Good Words


Week 9 - Yellow



Week 10 - Light 
I don't have a created work for this, but I am posting a picture taken on our Table 7 crabbing trip of my fishing bobber in the water.  I just loved the way the sun was shining on the water.)


and closer.......


Week 11 - Small
(This is my little flamingo on stage in a giant dahlia.)


Week 12 - Weave
Another less complicated weave using two different grasses.


Week 13 - Square


It doesn't cease to amaze me, when I look at the photos posted from around the world for this challenge, that the seasonal differences are so apparent.  Our trees are disrobing here and in the southern hemisphere I'm seeing the trees just starting to bloom.  And there are so many pictures from people who live near large bodies of water.  Shells, stones, driftwood, sand, etc. are all very prevalent in these nature creations.  I've been dependent on what's been blooming or found on our property for the most part.  I'm hoping that once we get into the colder weather that I can keep up with the themes.  Although, the challenge originator does allow for using natural elements in the home if you can't get out.  So you might be seeing some more like this in the future...........

A bouquet made from apple and cucumber peels.














4 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces, great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flamingo one really made me smile. Yellow is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting photos Lorraine! My fave is the close uup of the water, it's very pretty!
    Stay safe and well!
    Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been so long since I visited! I sure do miss blogging, and reading blogs! You and I have been at it just about the same amount of time! You're more faithful, though. I love how your art and talent has grown over the years!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.