Monday, June 22, 2020

ICAD Week 3 (And Something To Make You Smile)

Three weeks into June and it's starting to really heat up.  Regular school is out and I am on vacation until July.  They won't be back in the office full time until August, so I will only have to go in one day a week until then, or more if I need to.  I'll still be working from home, but with the teachers gone now, there's basically only the ordering to do and getting ready for the next school year which they are still trying to figure out.  They've chosen a replacement for me and the tricky part is going to be how to "train" her and remain socially distant.  This will be interesting.  But let me get on with showing my ICAD's for the last week.

Day 15/61 - Dandelion
Dandelions at the bottom of my Home Depot Bucket

Micron Pen, Derwent Inktense Pencils, General's Watercolor Pencils


Day 16/61 - Robot
Based on the Robot from the 1951 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" one of HWNSNBP's favorites which is to be watched whenever it is on.

Microns, Derwent Inktense Pencils, General's Watercolor Pencils


Day 17/61 - Mustard Yellow

AC Moore Watercolors, Wrapping Paper Butterfly, Gift bag flowers


Day 18/61 - Six Word Story

Gallery Oil Pastels, Gel Pen, Graphite Pencil 


Day 19/61 - Pause

Microns, Zig Watercolor Brush Pens


Day 20/61 - Birdhouse (Based on a picture I took way back in 2008)

Micron Pen, Derwent Inktense Pencils, General's Watercolor Pencils


The colors aren't as vibrant, but I'm pleased with it.


Day 21/61 - Geode

Gallery Oil Pastels, Gel Pens, Bic Correction Fluid
(There really is silver in there.  I could not get it to show up in the photo.)


And now here is something to make you smile as I promised - 






2 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces here Lorraine. And thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, hard to pick a favourite. The dandelions, the geode or the six-word story. That made me think of The Little Prince. I think I'm going to go to bed now and read my pop-up one that I bought in Paris. And wow, the colour in that bluebird. I wish you all the best as you transition to retirement.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.