Tuesday, December 24, 2019

The Christmas Elf Strikes Again....

Each year I try to do a little something for the staff members at school and this being my last Christmas there I hoped to make it a little more special.  

I purchased some inexpensive wood slices and painted them with hearts and snowmen.


On the back I put the year, PEACE, and my initials.


Surprisingly the painting went rather quickly - I'd almost forgotten how much I loved doing this.  When they were all painted I added some red ribbon hangers.  The day before school let out I stayed a little late and placed one in each mailbox for them to find in the morning.  They were a hit.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christma Lorraine! The snowmen are just adorable and so Chritmass-y! You did a great job on them! Have an awesome Christmas, see you in 2020!
    Sunshine
    ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are adorable, really enachanting. They will certainly be real keepsakes for the staff to remember you by next Christmas when you are not there.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.