Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Marshmallow Day

The pans were prepared.


The mixture set to boiling.


The gelatin began to bloom.


Time to fluff.


This is what happens when you mistakenly decide that the whisk is not getting to the bottom of the bowl so you gently hold it pressing slightly upward and then IT POPS OFF!  Not too much was sacrificed to the counter, and luckily it didn't splatter about the room.  


A little less was added to the prepared pans and set to cure overnight.  


Then it was slice, powder, and package before heading out to dinner and a show with friends.  The three amigos below!


4 comments:

  1. I've never made marshmellows, thinking it would be a hugely difficult production. Might have to give them a whirl now. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - I am so glad it didn't spatter all over the room, that would have been some mess to clean up. I keep promising C that I will make some for him myself, but since I only have a hand-held mixture I haven't yet done it. He was delighted to see them included in your Christmas package :D. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never tried to make marshmallows either...but I think you've got the knack, despite the "oops"!! Merry (belated) Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.