Monday, September 9, 2019

Summer Cards

Rachel needed a girl baby card and luckily I made two of these because our daughter-in-law's cousin had a baby girl too and I wanted to congratulate the first-time grandparents.  


Just fooling around with some $1 stickers from Mike's. A lama mandala inspired by my friend Lauren who has a way with stickers and with mandala's too.  I think I might have to add a little bit of pen doodling before making this into a card, but it's a nice start.


Some no line coloring for a Thank You note for friends. 


I used Arteza gouache to color this.


Some more no line coloring/painting for these two anniversary cards.



It's been a slow card-making summer for me.  I have a lot of catching up to do with my Christmas cards - yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Lorraine style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your no-line colouring is fantastic, Lorraine. At first I thought you must have painted the sunflower one yourself, till I read on.
    You can do it with the Christmas cards! I fell off my prescribed quota after I had the flu back in February, finally got caught up this month by making fours of a couple of designs I really liked or was giving time to anyway because I was using them for challenge samples.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.