Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sunsets, Baby Blues, and a Little Boy

I have some posting to catch up on.  Here it is June and I've not shared a few things from May yet.  I'll start with the sunsets.  Sunsets at our home in Branchburg aren't as easy to capture as the ones in Barnegat for a couple of reasons.  Because we're on the ground and pretty much surrounded by trees there really isn't a clear line to capture the color, but every once and a while, the color is so spectacular that the trees make it a little more dramatic.

 
Standing in the driveway to take that picture, I turned around and the windows on the house reflected it all so I tried to capture that too. 

 
Some more sunsets from Barnegat.



 
Last Friday night the sun looked like that "Red Rubber Ball" in the sky as it set. 
 



 
And our five little bluebirds fledged just before Memorial Day.  Hoping for a new nest at home but I can report at this time that there's a nest being built in the new box that we put outside my bosses window at school. 

 
We had some play time with this little guy this past weekend. He's growing up so fast!

3 comments:

  1. I've never been lucky enough to see a bluebird for real, even though I know they are in the area. The red rubber ball sun almost doesn't look real - pretty cool! And snuggle time with 'littles' is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sunset and a sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar problem with photographing sunsets from the house, you are lucky to have the condo as an alternative. But that one reflected in the house window was a great capture. So is the "red rubber ball", quite amazing. And my,yes, R is growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.