Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day


I found these cards (minus the Mother's Day sentiment) in a pile of incompletes so I finished putting them together and added the sentiment to use for Mother's Day today.  I remember I had borrowed this set "Roses In Winter" from my upline to make them several years ago and then, before I could order the set it was retired.  Well, I found it on ebay recently and got it for a song, so I think I'll be making a few more other occasion cards from it.  Roses any time of the year.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that set! I'll be saving this as future inspiration because I always forget to use the smaller "extra" stamps in it. I'm glad you found it. I think the one in the foreground is my favourite but it's a close-run thing with the one with the script...

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.