Saturday, June 26, 2010

Incoming

I have some wonderful blogging and tea party friends.  Over the last several weeks I have received some of their beautiful work and although I've personally been enjoying them, I've neglected to share.  So let's put an end to that now!

My friend from Ireland, Sabrina sent me this gorgeous thank you card.  Sabrina has a creative blog in which she shares her wonderful photographs, recipes, and ocassionally her cards (I get to see more of those in her SCS gallery).  She is a fantastic photographer and she's taken me to places in the world I've never been with a great eye that is also present in her beautiful cards.  Just look at this beauty.  It is one of my treasures now.  Thank YOU Sabrina.


Then there's Patricia aka kokirose.  Patricia is one of the teapotters and she always has warm words and comments for her fellow teapotters.  She sent me this lovely birthday card and it was chock full of stamped images for me to use in the future.  I know I'm going to have fun with these.  Thanks so much Patricia!


And last, but certainly not least is Judi (aka jovialjudi).  Judi is another blogging buddy from North Carolina who recently celebrated her 38th wedding anniversary.  On her blog she ran a little giveaway and I was chosen to receive this marvelous stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  I can't wait to give it a work out - it's my first set from that company and it's got a lot of wonderful images.  Just look at what Judi did with it.....


I'll say it again, I have made some wonderful friends through this stamping and blogging hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.