Sunday, August 31, 2008

INKredible Color Challenge 8/25 (oops!)

Better late than never - so the saying goes. Actually, I think I could have done a little better with the sentiment. Stamping on the ribbon with regular ink maybe was not the right choice because it did bleed a little making it a little hard to decipher. I think had I used Stazon it would have been much better. Oh well, we live and we learn. (Enough of the cliches now!!!)

The colors for this past week were Brocade Blue, Bravo Burgundy and Night of Navy. I just got the Snow Swirled set and was itching to use it. There is a beautiful tree in this set and once I get a little caught up, I'm going to try these colors again with a silver-embossed tree. I think that will be quite nice also.

The scalloped square is actually 4 scalloped squares put together to make a larger square. The snowflake circle is punched out with the new 1 3/4" circle punch. Both the square and the circle are popped up on dimensionals to add some interest. I used a round ice brad for the center of the main snowflake.

I know there are other entries for this week from Stasia, Colleen, and Kelly. Please check them out also. Great job ladies!!!

1 comment:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.