Monday, April 7, 2008

Paper-azzi Downline Meeting

My upline Debbie is just so generous with her time and talent. We had a downline meeting yesterday and welcomed another member - Lisa - to our Paper-azzi group. Debbie kept us busy stamping while filling our heads with good information and our bodies with good treats.

The first thing we did was to decorate a glass candle with rub ons. They were cute and fun to do.

Our second project of the day was this cute little 3x3. One of the objectives of the meeting was to introduce Lisa to not only the rest of the group, but to some of the contents of her new Stampin' Up starter kit. Isn't this a great example for using those pastels!!! (It looks like I was a little heavy with the hand on the sentiment there, but I love it anyway.)

Next we put a cover on a little notepad that you can pick up at your grocery store. (I will be making many more of these I guarantee!!!)

And we used the new scallop notes - or at least a part of it - with the classy brass stencil for this tuck in card. Don't you just love the Afternoon Tea DSP - I know I do!
We did three other projects - I taught the group how to make my little basket (see previous post about Easter basket) using the Tart and Tangy Stamp set and DSP, Mae taught us the Dahlia Fold and showed us her beautiful samples, (which I forgot to take a picture of - picture me smacking myself in the head!), and Debbie had us make pin badges using old hotel room key cards and lots of glitter. Check her blog for the memorable vacation story she shared with us. I'll post my pictures of those finished projects soon.



And, as if that wasn't enough - she gave us all a beautiful coaster calendar that she had created. Thanks again, Deb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.