Monday, June 21, 2010

Strawberry Birthday

My office mate celebrated her birthday last Friday.  I put together a "Strawberry" theme gift for her.  There was a hummingbird feeder in the shape of a strawberry, a dishtowel with strawberries on it,  a placemat, strawberry candy and tea, strawberry lemonade mix, pie filling mix, and mousse mix.  All in a red bag.  Here is the card I made.
 

I used the strawberry from Tart and Tangy on the Kraft base.  The scalloped circle was stamped with a stamp I picked up in the dollar bin at Mikes.  I had to use pink flowers on the white background so I decided to add the pink daisies to the card.  The flower centers where made by cutting So Saffron cardstock into teeny tiny pieces and sprinkling them on to some red line tape circles.  The sentiment comes from Well Scripted.

1 comment:

  1. You are surely the best at putting together coordinated packages, Lorraine.
    I saw this briefly last night as I was closing down the PC after our guest left. I was fascinated by the flower centres and wondered what they were - I am amazed!!!That must have been a lot of cutting, but they look so wonderful. I like that look a lot better than the microbeads I sometimes use.
    The background paper reminded me of a summer dress I once had that was white with a strawberry print on it.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.