Saturday, April 24, 2010

Same Stamp Two Ways

I still had the Inspired By Nature stamps out on my table yesterday so I decided to use the flower stamp in a little experiment.  I used the same colors of my SU markers to ink up the stamp and stamp it onto Whisper White cs. 

The first one I stamped in full color and added lines and dots to the image to show some definition of the flower.


After I inked the second one, I spritzed it with water and stamped it that way.


Here they are up close............



And side-by-side.............


I used the Top Note die to highlight the image for each card.  Sentiments come from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Both cards have a base of Chocolate Chip and use the colors of Ruby Red and More Mustard in cardstock and patterned paper.  The accents on the watercolored card are a Summer Sun corduroy button threaded with a fine strip of Chocolate Chip paper as the thread, and a little spiral punch out in the upper left corner.  The accent on the other is a knot/bow of Chocolate Chip grosgrain.

I can't make up my mind which one I like better.  Do you have a choice?

1 comment:

  1. I'd find it hard to choose. I like the detailed cone, but the spritzed petals. They probably wouldn't match if you put them together, though :D.
    I like all the accents.

    It's amazing how quickly the little robin is acclimatizing to hand feeding - this morning he actually stayed and perched, instead of grabbing and flying. I come in with a big happy grin on my face every time.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.