Thursday, May 30, 2024

The100DayProject 2024 Complete!

I actually finished this a little ahead of the end date but haven't gotten around to sharing it yet.  It was a little difficult to get a good picture of the entirety, and taking one row at a time also didn't show much, so I did each corner of 25 so you could see them closer.  






The black posterboard was definitely better than white with the stickers, but it's not a flat black which gives it more of a dark gray appearance.  I can't say definitively that there are no duplicates, but I'm pretty sure there aren't.  

So what are my take aways from this project?  I'm glad that I chose to do something easy that I could either work ahead on or catch up easily.  Black posterboard is not as back as I would have liked.  And there were variations that I thought of along the way that could be in the future, such as using a die to roll each day to decide on the number of pieces used each day, and using another one to assign colors.  Using more random patterns rather than adhering to strictly vertical and horizontal.  For start.

The stickers came in a roll of 500 so you'll probably see them again in the not-so-distant future.

3 comments:

  1. Good job! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive to have achieved this ahead of schedule with surgery and other things happening . I'd say it would have been very hard to take a photo of the whole lot, except from a ladder and that's not a particularly safe option!
    I hear you on the blacks not being true black. It's not as bad as the quest for a good white, but not far off it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with your sticktoitiveness (pun absolutely intended)!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.