Monday, July 19, 2021

ICAD - Weeks Five and Six

Day 29 - Quilt
Stabilo Markers and a Watercolor Pencil
Drawing those circles was hard enough, I don't think I could sew them!


Day 30 - Pastel
Zig Dot Markers, Watercolor Pencils, Washi Tape Butterflies


Day 31 - Vine
Dollar Store Heart Stickers, Micron, Watercolor Pencils


Day 32 - Talavera
One of the things that I like about ICAD is the new things you learn.  I had never heard this term before and had to look it up.  It turns out to be a kind of elaborate Mexican pottery.
Paint pens, Micron, and Gel pen


Day 33 - Feather
Acrylic background and Feathers from Kirby


Day 34 - Gingham
Stabilo markers and Flag cutout


Day 35 - Dahlia
Potted paint background, Cuttlelola 


Day 36 - Tree House
Acrylic background, Stabilo and Micron Markers, Gel Pen


Day 37 a & b - Oasis (off prompt)
Shuttle Art Gel Crayons activated with water



Day 38 - Postcard
Dollar Store potted paint, Micron, Die cut letters and leaves


Day 39 - Nautical
Dollar Store Potted Paint, Micron


Day 40 - Train or Train Set
Micron, Stabilo Markers, Uniball Gel Pen


Day 41 - Message in a Bottle
These are Genie bottles.  You have to rub them to get your message or your task.  Choose your color wisely.


Day 42 - Silver
Crafter's Choice Metallic Marker, Uniball Metallic Gel Pen, Micron


Still playing catch up.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I could have sworn I left a comment. Perhaps I only looked at them, as we were away for a few days. I like the pottery one - except that the colours are brighter, it reminds me a little of a French regional style. And I really like the train tracks one.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.