Wednesday, November 27, 2019

More Tag Make-Overs

This started wit a pack of tags from the $Tree.  I chose 4 and punched some holes in them with my crop-a-dile. 


Then I laid them side-by-side and attached them with plain tape.


I added another piece of tape on the inside of one end......


Folded that one in, and then folded over the other side to tape them together.


So now it stands on it's own.


I used the gold cord that came with the tags to tie the top together and managed to get a small bow.


And then I placed the whole thing over a battery operated tea light.   


These house tags were at the Dollar Spot at Target.  I trimmed the hanger part off of each one (where the chimneys are) and lined them up on a coordinating piece of scrapbook paper to make a Christmas card.  Another over-sized card, so another envelope will need to be made.  


I can make a couple more of these quick cards.  Any other ideas out there for using tags?

2 comments:

  1. Very clever. I have a friend here who is also great at spotting the potential in things: I just don't have that eye. Or maybe I just don't shop enough to spot them! The tag lantern is genius, and such gorgeous tags, too.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.