Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Flying Pigs

Some flying pigs have been sighted recently.

This cd was given to me by one of our teachers.  Admittedly I haven't listened to it yet, but I will eventually.



This flying pig came home with me after a recent trip to Cape May.  I couldn't resist.


At school we had events for Say Hello Week - a week of get-to-know you kind of events.  One of the days you were to wear something that expressed something about you/what you liked.  Students and staff were encouraged to wear their favorite sports jersey or something else that would tell a little bit about themselves.  I chose to wear my flying pigs.


And these flying pigs actually came home from our trip to Cape May last spring - I don't think I had shared them yet.  (I keep telling myself that I don't need anymore flying pigs, but sometimes they just can't be resisted!


3 comments:

  1. What a great collection of pigs - I bet the new one from Cape May has wonderful flying action with that spring. The bottom ones are cute - they remind me so much of a little windup clockwork pig my dad used to have on his mantel - we loved being allowed to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you scared the wits out of me Lorraine! When I began reading your post, for one horrible minute I thought I had forgotten Pigs With Wings Day!! I wondered how I could forget it, then as I read your post I realised everything was ok, and you were just talking about flying pigs! Phew! I must admit, since I started celebrating that day with you, i look for flying pigs where ever I go now! Not that I ever see many. I hope you enjoy you CD!
    Sunshine
    ihearttostamp.nlogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.