Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Jingle Belles - Sketch Challenge

The Jingle Belles gave us a really great sketch to work with this time.  


I used a square image in place of the tag, so I hope this qualifies.  The stamp set is Feathers and Frost from SU.  You know I had to make that bird a bluebird.  


If you read my last post, you'll see that I've been a little bit occupied with family business so I am lucky to have a card today, but I actually did make two of them - just not two different ones.  Please check out the other entries on the Jingle Belles blog by clicking here.  

4 comments:

  1. beautiful interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i love everything about this; the stripey paper is the perfect background and i love that OF COURSE it's a bluebird on your focal image. (i'm still totally jealous of your nest, but i'm thrilled that there are happy, mating bluebirds in this area!) such great take on stephanie's fab sketch! so pleased you could join the fun with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch with the striped paper ... lovely focal image too ... so very glad you got Sketch-y with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful paper with a frosted look to suit your sweet bluebird.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.