Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Scribble Picnic - Hearts

These pictures are sooooooooo bad.  It's snowing here and I can't get a good picture of either of these, but I'm going ahead with the post for Scribble Picnic's Heart theme.   I've missed the last couple of themes due to other projects that I was involved in but I got a little bit of mojo going the other night to try some tangling.  This tangle is called Hearty Way Bop - I'm sure there's a story behind it but I haven't found it.  I've included the step-out below that I found on the Zentangle Blog.  This is one of their official tangles.


I made my variation of it on a 3"x3" tile and added some watercolor pencil.


Here's an older piece that I did back in 2017 in colored pencil. I'm pretty sure it was posted here before but I'm sharing it again for the picnickers.


It currently looks like there isn't much picnicking going on over at Dotty Hill, but I'll be heading over there just to say hello to whoever braved the weather today.  You can check out the other "hearts" by clicking here.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely heart pieces Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont forget to link to scribble picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the middle one, makes me think of snowflakes

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter and son-in-law gave me a zentangle kt for Christmas - you've inspired me to try it out. The kit came with a nice set of heavy white cardboard tiles,and I get that fear of "messing up nice paper" I'm going to break out some scrap paper and try to follow your diagram. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorraine,

    Nice heARTs, I like both sketches! I missed joining the linky party but I contributed this week. You'll find mine, here, when you get a chance to visit. Have a doodletastic week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I think those hearts look fabulous, Lorraine. What's wrong with them? Intricate too. Thank you, even if late getting here.

    Speaking of which, do be sure to check my blog for a picnic update and query! Thank you. I also took the time to respond to your (and others') earlier replies there too.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.