Friday, November 18, 2011

Swaps and Projects


I was checking to see if I had anything set to post that hadn't and you'll see from the inclusion of some Halloween items that this post should have gone up last month after our Downline Meeting.  Above is mine and below are the wonderful cards that my fellow Paperazzi's swapped.






And these are the projects that our upline Debbie shared with us.  This fancy fold Halloween card....


A nifty Thanksgiving/Fall Treat Box...........


These would be great at each place setting on Turkey-day or any festive occasion.  We filled our cello-sleeves with pistachio nuts, but you could use sunflower seeds or small candies like m&m's or those fruity things that look like m&m's.  (Bonus points if you help me remember the name!)


And this is a great way to present a gift card within this stocking.


Pretty good stuff!  And we had a wonderful time all the while we were stamping away together. 

2 comments:

  1. These are all such pretty treasures!
    I like looking around your blog at all the paper crafts. Your very talented Lorraine. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's how I ended up with my August favourites in October. I love your leaves and texture. The little treat box is really beautiful, too - it's always fun to learn new box folds.
    Fruity things here are Skittles, but they could be a different name for you!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.