Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September Anniversary


This card was inspired by Shelly Long, but I'm sorry, I don't have a link to it.  I just loved the way she used the embossed background and these images from the hostess set.  She had a bit more detail to her card, but I kept it a little simple and somewhat flat to mail it in one of those clear envelopes.

My cousin and her husband celebrated their anniversary earlier this month and though this card was not on time, it did go to them to wish them a happy anniversary. 

I've been so behind this September with school starting and this darn tooth and then a cold that I didn't even get to make HWNSNBP a card for our anniversary last week.  (Unfortunately I did share my cold with him - sorry dear!)

Here's a close up.  I hope you can see where I rock and rolled the edges of the heart.  Don't you just love that embossed background and I have to tell you that Pear Pizzazz is a wonderful green to work with. 


It's been warm and muggy for this time of year and I've been desiring to spend more time in the stamp cave.  Hopefully this weekend will bring some cooler, stampable weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.