Friday, November 27, 2009

Lunch Anyone?



I don't think so!

We visited Rachel in Delaware a couple of weekend's ago and passed this stand on the side of the road.  Funny how you sometimes take things literally.  It reminded me of a time that I had been in the car with my sister Andrea and we were going to some function.  We were coming up on a busy intersection and traffic had slowed down.  There was a sign on the side of the road that said "Rescue Squad - Donate Ahead".  Of course, we both looked at the sign and busted up laughing because in it's poorly handpainted script it appeared to say "Donate A Head".  How I wished we had a Barbie under the seat.  I would have loved to see the reaction when we dropped the head in the basket.

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! They probably would have cracked up too, lol! I love the road signs we come across while traveling, maybe I need to have my camera ready also.
    Tanisha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check your blog every day! I was surprised to see the photo of the deerhead hotdog sign...I live just down the road from that sign. You have a great sense of humor! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.