Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Boss

Okay, before you say, what an ugly card, let me say that the colors are much better IRL than what you are seeing on your screen. (**Edited on 3/25 - color should be a little better)


Today is the bosses b'day and he's not here - oh, well, it'll just have to wait until tomorrow!

I work in a school office and strange things tend to happen around here when there's a full moon, so I thought it would be cool to have this owl floating across the full moon with his birthday balloon. You can think of those splats in the background as the clean up in the cafeteria or the TP wads on the ceilings in the girls room. I did say strange things happen!

I put the two owls on the inside of the card to represent myself and my office mate.
The owls were colored with my blender pen and Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss ink pads, with Summer Sun accents in marker. The balloon is paper-pieced. I used the Good Morning Sunshine DSP on this project.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I can't find your email address to send you an email. Hope all is okay. I am worried you are quiet. Wondering how your friend is doing. I kinda have a gut feeling. Maybe you are out of town......

    Hugs! Thinking of you!

    Your bosses card is wonderful and I don't think the colors look bad!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.